Metal Detecting Saves Valentines Day!

Pendant is pretty cool. Almost forgot what snow looks like was gonna ask whats up with all that white @#$% in your yard? 🙂

• Haha 3

A crazy hunt. Cool finds. Nice silver to save the day! And then snow. lol

• Like 2

Found this at the USA Military Medals Armed Forces Super Store: https://www.usamm.com/products/army-achievement-medal

2FE772C2-85A0-4D44-8786-8E5C7A678A1A.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great find to save the day, all I got was yelled at on the 14th because she only got flowers and dinner.

I tried to find a card for her, but nobody makes one that say's to the daughter of Satan on it.

The ground here is still frozen at 3 inches deep, and the most areas that I hunt I have to go down about 6 to hit the good stuff.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Oh my! 2

40 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

but nobody makes one that say's to the daughter of Satan on it

Hallmark, are you reading this??   Sell quite a few I reckon  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a great story! 🙂

I stayed home on Valentine's Day, gave my wife this and she loved it. For years she's been loading up silver and gold charm bracelets with charms that reflect our lives, she even got a silver toilet paper charm during the "pandemic" 🙄.20230214_072345.thumb.jpg.4126f7e2c08bb0b32d5a929ee567ad78.jpg

Brilliant hunt, someone beat me to it but I earned two of those AAM's in the Army, one was given me in the field by a Brigadier General. The second was in the Middle East (Turkey) for latrine duty above and beyond the call 🤣 The medics were gonna condemn our field latrines so I mustered a group of soldiers and we told poop jokes all day while disinfecting and restoring them.

That's one of the many great things about detecting, finding incredible jewelry for our better halves, and often it saves the day. 👍 You earned that medal! 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

What a great story! 🙂

I stayed home on Valentine's Day, gave my wife this and she loved it. For years she's been loading up silver and gold charm bracelets with charms that reflect our lives, she even got a silver toilet paper charm during the "pandemic" 🙄.20230214_072345.thumb.jpg.4126f7e2c08bb0b32d5a929ee567ad78.jpg

Brilliant hunt, someone beat me to it but I earned two of those AAM's in the Army, one was given me in the field by a Brigadier General. The second was in the Middle East (Turkey) for latrine duty above and beyond the call 🤣 The medics were gonna condemn our field latrines so I mustered a group of soldiers and we told poop jokes all day while disinfecting and restoring them.

That's one of the many great things about detecting, finding incredible jewelry for our better halves, and often it saves the day. 👍 You earned that medal! 😀

Thanks, F350, I love that charm and your stories too! 🤣