6 minutes ago, menyarito1 said:

You know a device that detects more than 10m in depth

So what exactly are you looking for that is that deep ?? also what is your experience of using metal detectors for deep detecting and even if you could find something that goes that deep or even deeper how do you plan on digging down that far ?? 

21 minutes ago, RickUK said:

So what exactly are you looking for that is that deep ?? also what is your experience of using metal detectors for deep detecting and even if you could find something that goes that deep or even deeper how do you plan on digging down that far ?? 

I'm panning for gold, I have experience with Minelab 4500 and 7000 and Garrett.
I have a team responsible for digging.

1 hour ago, menyarito1 said:

a scam according to what?
Have you tried it and it didn't work?

No, but I trust engineers who know more than I do, like Dave Johnson and Carl Moreland, who have thoroughly debunked these devices as junk science. I have no dog in that fight other than to hopefully help you not make a costly mistake. 

• Like 4

I guess you should buy one Menyarito1, and let us know how it works out for you.   Make sure to make lots of videos and show the gold that you retrieve from panning for gold.    I am very interested to see recoveries from 147 feet down. (45m.) 

Do you realize how wealthy you will become recording all the treasure found DEEP in the ground.  TV and movies for sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People on this forum look for gold, and want to use the best equipment they can to give them the best chance of finding it, not one person is using anything like this device and for good reason.

• Like 4

It's certainly good to ask the question as I really feel sorry for anyone who buys one. If asking the question prevents anyone getting sucked in that's great.

• Like 5