2 hours ago, menyarito1 said:

Which machine do you recommend (for good depth)?

I have experience with Minelab 4500, 7000 and Garrett but i'm not satisfied with the depth.

If you are looking for gold nuggets of 5 grams or more in size then I would suggest you already have the very best there is with the GPZ 7000.   

• Like 4

5 hours ago, menyarito1 said:

I have experience with Minelab 4500, 7000 and Garrett but i'm not satisfied with the depth.

I am afraid that is where your digging team comes in. Go where you have found a lot of gold and have them dig down a foot and detect again

• Like 6

18 hours ago, menyarito1 said:

Hello Dears,

I am planning to buy the Titan GER 1000 device for gold research and I need your opinion before proceeding.

I opted for this machine because of its 45M depth.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and support

I just can't get a mental image of Barry Humphries as Dame Edna, out of my head, hello possums.

• Haha 2

menyarito1

You have a GPX7000 , the one detector used by most big nugget hunters worldwide. So as far as detectors go , there you are . Already in the toolbox.

But you want to look deeper (so does everybody else) and 45 meters down ? (WOW !)

Have you seen the TV series about Oak Island ? 

They have similar goals to yours.... and a huge excavator (which I bet cost's more than $11K a day) , a few interesting drill rigs and good 'ol Gary with his arsenal of top end detectors. Geologists , spectrum analysis and  a blacksmith to name just a few of their assets. Not to mention very deep pocket$ !

If that Titan1000 detector you asked about worked , I'd guess they would have one or two running nonstop...as would thousands of other prospectors as well. 

As has been said , a new device with more capabilities than a GPX7000 on big gold existed , it would be unobtanium till the waiting line was satisfied.

🧐 So I ask was there a waiting line ? 

This hunt sounds like a candidate for that magnetometer being discussed over on the PI detector dream thread !?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, menyarito1 said:

comment ont-ils pu trouver la certification ISO

If you look up the certification it is for quality management i.e. how they control the build quality, not how well it performs doing a task. Anyone in any industry can get that.

There is no ISO certification for detecting gold.

In fact I am not aware of any known physics in a portable detector that can detect small pieces of gold at that depth because the signal decays exponentially. The amount of transmission power to detect 45m...not sure I want that next to my body

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 7:30 AM, menyarito1 said:

Thank you @Steve Herschbach

I hope to find the opinion of someone who has already used it.

Bleesings 

You would be better off spending that kind of money on a gpz 7k, or gpx6k with the new 900 and a monster, or a 6000, and the rest on tools to help you get there. please don't spend that kind of money on a  piece of plastic that will not work. 

• Like 1

They really are a scam, this model by the same people even detects diamonds, yup, diamonds!

gold-hunter-device-long-range-detector-en.jpg.2f5f7a6f98ef175184c6e7848c3d3c64.jpg

Not only that, it claims a 1000 meter front range and 35 meters depth, so it will find gold, silver, diamonds and of course gemstones in that range.

The Oak Island people would benefit from it's ability to find a cavity.

A bit too good to be true 🙂

I guess all it does is shows the laws are too relaxed in some countries for these products to even exist on the market.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1