Beach Star Sapphire Silver Ring

2 rings today my wife got the wave looking one — so 2 925s for us today.  Lil bit of change and some cheaper jewelry.  Got excited when the gold earring popped out.   Thought I had a gold ring at first then my hopes were crushed when it turned out to be cheaper jewelry.  😝 

The shark tooth pendant is a nice find too.  It’s about an inch long.  

Back at it tomorrow.  Spent most of the morning in the water.  Pretty calm for a change on this coast — it was nice to be able to get out in the surf up to my waist without getting slammed by waves.  Dug a lot of junk targets too that are not in pictures.

IMG_1313.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_1317.jpeg

Good on ya, buddy!

Great hunt there, those wave rings are pretty common these days, nice they use some precious metal. Beautiful sapphire too. The season is getting started now! 👍

Wow that star sapphire is sweat! Nice finds! The shark tooth pendant is a keeper too.

I find the wave rings in Hawaii too. A few in silver and a couple in gold. Not sure if they are real gold though.

Great hunt with some really great finds.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

That's a sweet looking ring. I like the shark tooth.

Great finds you two made and congrats on the silver, well done! It looks like your beachs are heating up in Florida. 😎

CPT — Thanks.  Summertime drops are here Yea!  Just have to start real early to beat the heat 🥵.   Of course this is the time of year I am in the water past my knees.  Today I drove 40 miles south to a different area.  My bad just some change and the conditions were not too good where I tried.  Turned the rest of the morning into a recon.  But that’s just part of it.  Tomorrow morning will be here soon enough.  Hopefully several more ring extractions.  😊