Blu3 Nemo Charging Problems

Seems Nemo have had an issue with the regulator as I enquired into getting one from an Aussie supplier & they informed there was an issue with the hose line & should have availability in a month or two & would get back to me. Well that never happened & I have since got an Air Buddy which is Aussie made that turned up last week. https://www.airbuddy.com/

Northeast, do you have a Nemo Blu3? I also see that Levi from Tassie Boys Prospecting had issues with his Nemo after hiking it in to a very remote creek. That would have torn his undies.

D4G

14 hours ago, dig4gold said:

Northeast, do you have a Nemo Blu3?

Yep, picked one up last December.  Used about 10 times.  Would have been more but it just wouldn’t stop raining for long enough for river levels to drop and water to clear up.

Have had no issues and really like it thus far.  Hopefully it stays that way 👍🏻

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2023 at 9:27 AM, Northeast said:

No I haven’t.  Sorry to hear you’re having the issue. 
Did you just get the one battery?  

no, i got 2 batteries and chargers, dosent seem to matter which charger or battery i use the =green light on charger is li but battery showing red light 

7 hours ago, tazzzz said:

no, i got 2 batteries and chargers, dosent seem to matter which charger or battery i use the =green light on charger is li but battery showing red light 

Have you contacted the manufacturers? Any issues should be covered by warranty.

D4G

• Like 1

Nemo has had some battery problems in the past. I just moved up to the nomad, The check button on the battery lites up with 4 red lites when fully charged, This battery is much bigger than the nemo batts. 

• Like 1

The battery on the nemo sits underwater mine lasted 4-5 dives before it shorted out started smoking...returned the product and got my money back...posted about this before..

strick