Nice one Gerry ! 

But I've been wondering about this for a while now . 🤔 

What do you do if it doesn't fit ??:ohmy:

🖖Live long and prospect.

That's a problem I don't find often enough.  🤣

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I was detecting some old mining piles that were pushed around years ago and was able to score I really nice chunky Gold Specimen with the Axiom.

Some after pics of the quick spit washed showed a nice find for my efforts.

20220804_113903.thumb.jpg.01ed684c429cb7d78201922642eb808b.jpg

Globby gold on one side.

20220804_114058.thumb.jpg.942ca7116d0c3f26962a62587a39e41e.jpg

13" MONO coil on the Axiom while using Garrett AT Carrot Pointer.

20220804_114305 (2).jpg

Beautiful.

.20220804_200838.thumb.jpg.ace34ec48ef5c6c6a5fc6d487549f637.jpg

2.17 ozt

4 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I’ve said in the past and that’s Gerry is going to lose that nugget to the great beyond one day and when that happens I don’t want to be in a radius of 5 miles when it sees daylight again.

That video was like being there and I wanted to tell you to get out of the way because you’re not digging fast enough.

The Best Always!

Chuck 

Sucking the juice out of it.  Hey you only live once right.🤣

Don't swaller the yeller part.

• Haha 3

That's one hell of a chunk Jerry... For your own bennifit as well as all of us customers, I hope to christ that at least one of your diggin partners knows how to perform the Heimlich maneuver🤮just in case you ever swallow one of those bad boys! So how are your chompers holding up? Are you ready for a new set yet? I'm pretty certain that you have more than enough of the yellow stuff by now to get a custom made full replacement, that would make any rapper blush. 

• Haha 2

On 8/24/2023 at 9:27 AM, Ridge Runner said:

I’ve said in the past and that’s Gerry is going to lose that nugget to the great beyond one day and when that happens I don’t want to be in a radius of 5 miles when it sees daylight again.

That video was like being there and I wanted to tell you to get out of the way because you’re not digging fast enough.

The Best Always!

Chuck 

Chuck,  If I could do video editing as well as I run a detector, it sure would make things easier on the eyes.  If I do swallow one on accident, I sure hope it comes out even more shiny.🤣 

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2023 at 12:04 PM, dirtman said:

Jerry what's yer best approximation of total depth from 1st swinging above the surface and getting a signal ? 🤔

That specimen was only about 8" down.  Probably 1 to 2" gap from coil to the soil when swinging.  Here's what most folks don't realize.  A specimen such as this does not have a big mass of gold like say a 3 gram nugget.  The detector will hit even deeper on solid targets.  I've dug gold over a foot at depth with the Axiom and dug a few iron targets near 2' deep.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Chuck,  If I could do video editing as well as I run a detector, it sure would make things easier on the eyes.  If I do swallow one on accident, I sure hope it comes out even more shiny.🤣 

If that happens Gerry you will have to LITERARY give up the detector and go back to PANNING 🤐

• Haha 1