Beach Hunt 2023 Has Started

2 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

That's a Good haul on the silver!

I would be down for a few days with 8 hours and that many targets dug..🏴‍☠️

Thanks. I'm happy to get any silver from such a small beach.  When I was a young lad 😄, I could jump out of bed the next day and do it all over again, like it never happened. These days I just want a nice, easy, slow day the following morning. 😶

1 hour ago, Hardtimehermit said:

Good digging hardnox! you will have popeye arms in no time. 😁 

As long as I don't have to take olive oyl too. 😲. Actually I enjoy the long hunts and I just take it easy the next day. After a while I'll get back into shape. I'm just out of practice. I got a feeling here in New England we are going to have a cold winter. That I will not enjoy one bit. 🙄

• Like 5

It's always impressive finds photos on your beach hunts , you Son of the Beach !🏴‍☠️

Decent silver for a hunt (thank you manticore, here's your biscuit)  and 8 hours  arrrrrgh  ! If I go out for more than 2 hours my elbows really feel it next day !  Did 3 today .LOL   

I don't know about you but I can't wait for winter,,,,,to be over !🌴👍  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rvpopeye said:

It's always impressive finds photos on your beach hunts , you Son of the Beach !🏴‍☠️

Decent silver for a hunt (thank you manticore, here's your biscuit)  and 8 hours  arrrrrgh  ! If I go out for more than 2 hours my elbows really feel it next day !  Did 3 today .LOL   

I don't know about you but I can't wait for winter,,,,,to be over !🌴👍  

Son of a beach that's priceless Popeye!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Great hunting with both machines with a decent ratio of good versus bad.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

• Thanks 1

Nice hunt. Glad to see you back! The thing I dislike the most is the bad muscle cramps after 6-8 hours of digging, I guess it's part of aging. It gets better for me when I can get out more to the farms. A capful of vinegar in a few ounces of water stops them immediately.

Is there a way to get the black off silver? You find so much of it I would guess it a chore. 🤔

• Like 2