Beach Sensitive For Coin Shooting And Relic Hunting? Yup.

F350Platinum

8 minutes ago, ColonelDan said:

Wow!  Great job.  Very profitable to experiment with this machine.  It's really something.

Thanks Colonel,

I'm stating the obvious with varying reactivity, but I was very pleased with other results. I like the 13x11" coil for just about everything.

Lower audio response is pretty good in two scenarios, land hunting with an EMI presence, and simply the lower it is it lends a perception of depth (0-3). EMI gets heavily amplified at higher levels. I tried everything and it was the only setting that made a big difference in reducing EMI at its worst.

Using high AR when there is no EMI will really make deep targets sound off, and very deep targets are faint, but accurately identified. Using the MI-6 as a depth gauge helped a lot in the fine grassy spots, but I could tell at an AR setting of 3 that a target was too deep to get with a probe.

It's a balance for sure. 🤔

• Like 3

I like how you think out side of the box F350. Clearly you have it dialed in to be deadly at your sites with modern trash. Have you had a chance to run it in the older iron choked sites? I am itching to give a shot at one of my cellar hole sites.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Lodge Scent said:

I like how you think out side of the box F350. Clearly you have it dialed in to be deadly at your sites with modern trash. Have you had a chance to run it in the older iron choked sites? I am itching to give a shot at one of my cellar hole sites.

Thanks LC,

Sadly the crops have not been harvested on most of my sites, and those that have been cleared have an inordinate amount of stubble. 🤬 I'm praying for tilling or Bush Hogging at worst, so I don't have to use the 9". 😀

No more camping trips are on the schedule for this year, economy as it is. It's going to get cold fast anyway.

So, for the moment I'm stuck with local beaches and King tides. 🤪 hope there are still some deep finds there.