Best Pinpointer To Buy?

I have a Minelab Pro-Find 35 pinpointer and really like it, but I think it suffers from thermal management issues and will be sending it in for warranty. I'm sure the replacement will be good, but I'm looking to buy a second pinpointer for a spare and was wondering what a is the best one to get.

I've used my fair share of pinpointers and the one I always find trusty, reliable and good performing is the Garrett Pro Pointer AT, can't really go wrong with it.  If I was doing beach/salt water stuff I'd be going a Pulse Dive.  As you said you liked the Pro-Find 35, so you'll love the Garrett AT as my opinion is it's a whole lot better, more sensitive and deeper.

A new kid on the block the Sphinx 03 is a great option and I would likely say it over the Garrett AT if it were available around the world, sadly it's near impossible to get so the Garrett gets my nod there.

For me it is the original Black Garrett pinpointer it still keeps working after many many years of use,forgot the last time i put  new battery in it but always carry a new spare one anyway,i also have the XP Mi-6 as a backup and of course when i use my Deus then i can hear it through my headphones.

For me the Quest Xpointer Max . It is compact , it has an iron disc ,a very useful screen display , a li-ion rechargeable battery , a very useful OLED screen with the battery level and other infos . It is very reliable too . 

The best pinpointer I have ever used 

I loved my ProFind 35 until it finally died. I used my Fisher F-Pulse after that and it is the deepest I have used. After I got my XP Deus 2, I also got the MI-6 to pair with it and it is almost as deep as the F-Pulse but more sensitive on tiny targets. So I use the MI-6 most of the time and use the F-Pulse as a back-up for extremely deep targets.

The Accupoint is a great pinpointer.  The menu is super easy and I like the Disc better than the Disc on my Quest XPointer Max.

I love my Fisher F-Pulse. Before that, I used the Garrett Carrot and liked it. 

I bought my F-Pulse a few  years ago and they've made slight software/settings changes since then. But I imagine it's still roughly the same in terms of performance and reliability.