Xp Deus Question

Digger Jones

Kale

Don't let me stop you from buying the XP because everything else is number one on what I read view and over all see. I've got it already in my head a fix on that stand. Heck I didn't like the stand on the MX Sport and I made one I did like.

Chuck

1 minute ago, Ridge Runner said:

Kale

Don't let me stop you from buying the XP because everything else is number one on what I read view and over all see. I've got it already in my head a fix on that stand. Heck I didn't like the stand on the MX Sport and I made one I did like.

Chuck

Oh I certainly won't let a stand stop me!

Nearly end of the season up here in Canada so going to wait for spring anyway. The new coil and update should be available by then and really who knows what other players may release in the next 6 months.

There's rumors floating around for numerous companies so could get quite interesting by early spring at least I hope so!

Cheers

Kale

DJ,

Am in OZ, have found gold with the Deus, it handles the mineralisation as well as any VLF I`ve used, but the Z is my much preferred prospecting detector by far. The Deus I use for coin chasing mainly, I love it for that job, to me and the country I prospect VLFs are not a  gold detector I use except in trashy areas, and that is very rare. Thus it is rare I take the Deus with me when prospecting, the reverse is true also, I don`t take the Z when chasing coins.

Please don`t misunderstand me, I know in some places the VLFs are king amongst the gold, just not where I prospect.