Found My First Gold Ring

gopher

X155kd1.thumb.jpeg.6eff45773d118f235cc635d9c8f9da04.jpegxLrfH0z.thumb.jpeg.64bea634cf6f99a51835a4332cd33fca.jpegJ4Hdsbs.thumb.jpeg.a6dae9713f2ac2c9882893b65dd270c1.jpeg

Found under a bench where sketchy people drink, its just along the TransCanada trail theres a picnic table and bench

750 (18kt) italian gold, with emeralds and diamonds, I'm missing one gemstone and a couple diamonds, they are super small in each square of the white gold V

Its from the province of Alessandria, I think I found the maker too, I emailed them (in english) and I got no response, maybe I should have emailed them in italian

I used the legend, in park mode, 40khz, 6 tone, 1 ground suppression and 1 audio gain, all metal discrimination pattern

I tend to always hunt in 40khz cause I find it rings well on both canadian steel core coins and canadian nickel coins

The ring rings around 28 and 30 its a tad jumpy

Awesome end to the season, actually it was almost the start of my season, around april 1st I got my detector and this is the first spot I thought to dig, but I had no experience with digging plugs and didnt want to ruin the grass so I didnt dig there, and then I forgot about the spot for a while and decided to check last week and boom ring

Could you imagine if this ring was the first thing I ever popped since I thought of that area first😅

18k for your first gold ring is pretty sweet - congrats!!

Congrats!

Still waiting for my first goldie...

Repair shops can replace them fairly cheap should you want to keep it.

Great find and wish you more luck on your next hunt.

Wow, congrats on finding the ring! Italian gold with emeralds and diamonds sounds fancy! Bummer about the missing gemstone and diamonds, though. Maybe try emailing the maker in Italian this time? Your detector settings seem tricky but cool that it worked. And finding it after forgetting about the spot for a while