Best Metal Detecting For Gold / Gold Prospecting Youtube Channels?

It really saddens me to hear that. I get taken to another place when I watch his videos. Sometimes it feels like I’m in an art gallery watching a video installation and other times a film festival watching a documentary. His films are very different from all the other YouTube prospecting content and are always compelling and informative. I found the one depicting the life of “Poppy” in particular very poignant and touching. All strength to Joe through his tough times.

• Like 1

For myself it's Two Toes, Chris Ralph, Smithsgold, and for sheer entertainment it's Colorado Gold Camp, amongst others.

Jim

• Like 2

On 1/15/2024 at 10:04 AM, Jim in Idaho said:

For myself it's Two Toes, Chris Ralph, Smithsgold, and for sheer entertainment it's Colorado Gold Camp, amongst others.

Jim

All very Good even Mine !!!! LOL   Thanks Jim

• Like 1

Two toes for sure. I watch Brass medic, just cause Mark is a good friend, so I support him. The best , was the Goldhounds...wish they would make more, but I understand. 

California reluc adventures...my buddy Ron and Mark made some great vids, and if you search around, they trip over a nug or 2

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smithsgold said:

All very Good even Mine !!!! LOL   Thanks Jim

AAhh heck, Jeff, anybody that doesn't enjoy you and Gary has no soul...LOL One of these days, I'd like to meet-up with you guys when you travel to Nevada. I'd invite you to Idaho, but our gold sucks...what there is of it...LOL

Jim

• Like 1