AlgoForce E1500

45 minutes ago, Nedkelly said:

Wow that was a quick reply. Algoforce just send an email back saying they will send a replacement upper shaft out and when I receive it to send the faulty one back to them. 

Or if I want to fix it independently they will give me $230 off another detector if a friend wants to buy one. ( currently out of stock )

Also open to other suggestions to resolve this issue. 👍

They sound ideal.  There could not have been a better response.  Things happen with quality control, and they want the part back, but they want the customer satisfied.

🤯

I see the line already forming for this one. 👍 

Is the rookie gonna hit that homer ? There's the hit.  It's going.....going.......oops sold out ,.

Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion  ! 

Yes, the crowd is jumping up trying to catch the home run ball!

Here is hoping its not like Minelabs first PI that after they saw the 2000 running out the doors and then dealers putting people on wait lists thought with these $$$$$$ in their eyes and smashed the price up a couple of g. 

I see both Nenad at Phasetechnical and the Algoforce website have sold out, Nenad's giving an estimated time frame for the next batch

FIRST BATCH SOLD OUT

Next batch due towards end of February. If you wish to pre-order, please get in touch

On 2/1/2024 at 7:06 PM, mn90403 said:

They sound ideal.  There could not have been a better response.  Things happen with quality control, and they want the part back, but they want the customer satisfied.

Yes they have been great. Replacement upper shaft sent today by express post and will be here early next week. Reported the issue to them yesterday and less than 24hrs later Replacement is on the way.  They gave me a few options,  but I decided to send the faulty one back so they can see the problem for themselves and rectify any further issues. 

Alex also sent me an email saying the shaft locking lugs have now been added to the pre shipment check list, so there shouldn't be any further issues. 

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

I see both Nenad at Phasetechnical and the Algoforce website have sold out, Nenad's giving an estimated time frame for the next batch

FIRST BATCH SOLD OUT

Next batch due towards end of February. If you wish to pre-order, please get in touch

Seeing how they sold out in 3-4 days, I hope the next batch is more than the 100 they started with... unless that was the Amazon-only stock....🤔 If the field reports continue to be positive, I might be on the 2nd batch list.

After a couple of days testing the E1500,  I think it's pretty close to a sdc 2300 in performance but lighter, way better ergonomics, a lot more coil options and a lot more control with the settings . Not to mention half the price if you have a power bank and your own coils.

It packs up as small or possibly smaller than the sdc 2300, so will be ideal for hiking in the mountains or the gray nomads caravanning around the countryside and wanting a quality detector. 

The big test is tomorrow as I'll be pitting it against the gpx 6000.  

The  E1500 with a 9" round coiltek elite against the gpx 6000 with a 9" round coiltek goldhawk.  I sort of know what to expect but should be interesting.  4 gold modes on the E1500 compared to 2 on the gpx 6000.🤔 

23 minutes ago, Nedkelly said:

After a couple of days testing the E15000 ,  I think it's pretty close to a sdc 2300 in performance but lighter, way better ergonomics, a lot more coil options and a lot more control with the settings . Not to mention half the price if you have a power bank and own coils.

It folds up as small or possibly smaller than the sdc 2300, so will be ideal for hiking in the mountains or the gray nomads caravanning around the countryside and wanting a quality detector. 

The big test is tomorrow as I'll be pitting it against the gpx 6000.              The  E15000 with a 9" round coiltek elite , and the gpx 6000 with a 9" round coiltek goldhawk.  I sort of know what to expect but should be interesting.  4 gold modes on the E15000 compared to 2 on the gpx 6000.🤔 

Thanks for all the testing and keeping us all informed on this new E1500

saving my coins for when this becomes available in the U.S, really like the idea that there are coils that can be used on it on the market already, taking notes on the various coils that will work good on the E1500, I thought about picking up some coils now so I have them but, it keeps going through my mind what if it never makes it to the U.S because of UN foreseen circumstances LOL

looking forward to all the testing and comparing you are doing and hopefully a few others soon

I'm in. No surprise as I own several PI detectors. How will it do for coins and relics? Numeric ID is a good thing.