The Equinox Puts #4 Spanish In The Box

18 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

You're killing it on the Spanish recently. Way to go. A nice, perfect looking cut silver. 😍

Thanks! It's fun to get back to my "roots", cut Pistareens were among the first things I found here, apparently they're quite common.

3 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Thanks JCR,

I always wonder how much these coins would buy, and how great the loss was to the person. 🤔

Plenty on both accounts.  Inflation and fiat money were basically unknown.

On 2/5/2024 at 7:21 PM, F350Platinum said:

Thanks! It's fun to get back to my "roots", cut Pistareens were among the first things I found here, apparently they're quite common.

Quite common ? Do you mean like pull tabs ??? arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh  yer killin' me up here ! !

😯 

That's a NICE one though ! 

12 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Quite common ? Do you mean like pull tabs ??? arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh  yer killin' me up here ! !

😯

That's a NICE one though ! 

'fraid so, RVP, not quite as common but common enough. Some of them even sound like pull tabs. 🤬 Which of course is why I dig pull tabs 🙄

The places I have permission to are generally centers of entertainment and/or commerce from that period. When you find evidence of horses which were quite the property of the wealthy, you find old coins and jewelry.