Big Nugget Found On Camera

Nice one! And beautiful as well. Happy for you.

• Like 1

The 6000 can find large nuggets too!

Thanks for posting.

• Like 4

I saw comments elsewhere that mentioned he got a positive signal the whole way down. Bit of a warble here and there but no reverse signal at all! Usually anything bigger and thicker than 1 gram will provide a reverse signal on the 6000. From here on, I'm not going to ignore any deep positive signals lol

• Haha 3

Speaking of the Triangle. My best mate lives just outside of Dunolly. Saw him today and told me that a excavator was stolen from a claim there from the guys that were on something whatever gold show. I dont watch hardly any TV let alone err reality. Can't stand those shows.

I don't know as I dont have much to do with many these days but.  Apparently two guys, broad daylight with a big mover, dressed in high vis, loaded the unit onto a flat bed. People saw it but as it all looked legit nobody payed attention as its usual seeing that. 

6 minutes ago, Reg Wilson said:

Stolen? Probably repossessed.

Possibly. There was issues on a claim there. Why people doing that would broadcast finding good gold on TV and internet escapes me. Its an invitation to all sorts of trouble these days from heritage, indiginous groups, you name it. The gov crew are even trawling the net watching people showing coins and relics now pinging them for taking heritage historical site things! Personally, here in Oz, even if I have or did find a thumper, it aint going up anywhere anytime these days. All I find are specks. Recently here in OZ an old lady who, sorry but stupid naively, posted on a face/slap group, all her finds. One week she was broken into and all her finds stollen. Couple or few weeks later, same lady on the major news, robbed again and all her detectors stollen. Seriously! Put an add in the paper "look what I got!"

I don't know what this was other than my old mate telling it was taken and around the area people said stollen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Oh my! 1

Sad but true. It ain't what it used to be. 'Reality' TV shows have been partially responsible for blowing up the prospecting scene as an easy cash cow, attracting some pretty ordinary characters, (adding to the dodgy buggers already established) which makes serious prospecting a business where you need to keep your wits about you.  

• Like 3