Equinox Battery Exploding Rumor

Nuke em

A mate said he saw on Facebook that someone somehow made a battery explode or something , is the machine still on course for release sometime in the next month ?

Its probably all crap like most things on Facebook but just wondering .

Yes, kind of a sign of how desperate the trolls are. The entire thing is fake and there is no exploding battery issue. The funny/sad part is the picture in question being circulated originated with me!

A person asked about how strong the handle is on the Equinox, and so I grabbed a screenshot from a video and enlarged it - typical pixelated enlargement. The only intent was to show the handle from the side.

Come to find out somebody took that photo, then created a story around it as being the pod bubbling from battery overheat or some such stupid thing. The battery is in the handle for starters.

Anyway, here is the link in question with the screen capture that started it all. The screen capture is from the video posted just a couple posts up on the same thread, and here is the full screen capture showing the source in the video at the 0:47 mark. Anyone watching the video can see the detector is not bursting into flames!

equinox-screen-capture.jpg

I hate Facebook , glad i no longer use it . Full of poo and poo stirrers . 

Would love to know who these people are that are stirring it up about the Equinox and what their motives are .

It’s the first symptome of Nox intoxication.

People start seeing and hearing things that weren’t there before!! :-)

These individuals should really contact their local MD. Because prolonged exposure to relatively low levels of Nox may cause nausea and persitent headaches from excessive bending down and digging.

Guest Tnsharpshooter
30 minutes ago, scoopjohnb said:

It’s the first symptome of Nox intoxication.

People start seeing and hearing things that weren’t there before!! :-)

These individuals should really contact their local MD. Because prolonged exposure to relatively low levels of Nox may cause nausea and persitent headaches from excessive bending down and digging.

Called EDS

Equinox Derangment Syndrome.

Do you reckon we can all get this syndrome ? Just wondering if scientists can bring a cure out before the Nox comes out ? Dont think they need to hurry though !!