My First Two Gold Nuggets With The 800!

mn90403

Fred,

Curtis can be like a noisy patch of hotrocks sometimes and at other times he is a low mineralized sweet patch of ground!

Thanks for asking.

Mitchel

I am working under the constraints of a non-disclosure agreement. People on forums who talk about NDAs being lifted or removed have no idea how NDAs work. I will be subject to the NDA as regards certain proprietary and development information until the day I die. It should also be obvious that certain accessories are not available yet and work is ongoing, and therefore information regarding performance employing those accessories are still subject to NDAs.

I work around all this better than anyone I know but there are still limits to what I can say and when I can say it.

8 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I am working under the constraints of a non-disclosure agreement. People on forums who talk about NDAs being lifted or removed have no idea how NDAs work. I will be subject to the NDA as regards certain proprietary and development information until the day I die. It should also be obvious that certain accessories are not available yet and work is ongoing, and therefore information regarding performance employing those accessories are still subject to NDAs.

I work around all this better than anyone I know but there are still limits to what I can say and when I can say it.

Hi Steve, this sounds to me like selling your soul to Minelab, signing some thing till the day you die . I hope for you that the rewards for doing this are accept able.

I don’t consider keeping my word as selling my soul. Just the opposite. I don’t even need an NDA to make me keep my word but it makes them happy so why not.

People must have ideas about what is in an NDA that I am missing. They are just confidentiality agreements, that's all. There is nothing in there about swearing undying loyalty to Minelab for life or some such silly nonsense. I did have a company try and pull that on me once but no need for names. The bottom line is if a trade secret exists it has to be kept secret and so the idea that the lid comes off after a few months and you can tell the world all about the trade secrets - really?