Equinox On The Rocks - Shaken, Not Stirred

Holy cow, that's one BIG RUBY!!!  Congrats, that's an awesome ring. 

Anyone noticing a trend with the EQ800?  

Do you only hunt the coast, or is it worthwhile to hunt the rivers and desert too?

For me, your country is very exotic.  It looks like the treasures you find there are exotic too!

16 minutes ago, MarXthespot said:

Do you only hunt the coast, or is it worthwhile to hunt the rivers and desert too?

For me, your country is very exotic.  It looks like the treasures you find there are exotic too!

Affirm...about 99.9% on the coast with very occasional inland detecting

Bearing in mind that most rivers in Namibia are ephemeral and that the Namib Desert is vast......all these places are untouched and has not seen human presence for many-many years..I could do detecting 24/7 for years and still not even scratch the surface...

• Like 3

I imagine it is quite challenging to explore that sort of desert, but the allure of such a pristine wilderness must be strong.  The few nature documentaries I've seen of the Namib Desert were spectacular. I would love to explore there.

With the treasure you've shown on the coast however, I can see why you do almost all of your hunting there.  Is that ring modern or historical?  It looks different than what I'm used to seeing.