6" Coils Are Here

hard to imagine that the 13 stars so not represent the 13 colonies.

I cleaned it some more and writing appeared on the bottom for superior camp conduct C.C.C. 1934 presented by the army and navy journal. Civilian conservation Corp started in 1933 and ended in 42.

15322828852687247057900316799675.jpg

• Like 3

Five wheaties and silver the second time out among with some other finds. The quarter and a couple of the wheats were right on that 7" mark and hit great!! 

I just put a couple of the smaller targets in the pic to show that it will find the small stuff. 

20180722_200916.jpg

• Like 4

Any info on the depth capabilities please?

Cheers.

Andy.

1 hour ago, Andy2640 said:

Any info on the depth capabilities please?

Cheers.

Andy.

Andy, I won't know until I use it more but  I did dig three coins that were right at 7" give or take a little depending on which one and they hit great. I live in sw mo. and I know depth is just relativeto to the soil conditions.  I'm very happy with it.  

• Like 1

Hi Tometusns,

Good to hear its hitting 7 inch'ers.

Ive got to grab one, because in some area's there are coins very close to each other, and when that occurs, it messes with the VDI's terribly and gives unpredictable digs, usually resulting in 2 bits of tin and foil creating a juicy looking 19 VDI ... Arrrghhhh!!.

Just waiting for them to land in the UK now. Shouldn't be too long as a dealer the other week said he was expecting them in on Thursday (of last week)!

Thanks for your input so far, it is appreciated.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 10fp said:

i was just watching Dr Tones in Nevada ( Youtube vid )  posted in April and Noticed he had the 6"' coil on the NOX     

He got to test out the Equinox. Sounds like he got to test the 6"coil too. I'll see if I can find the video. Thanks