Back In The Saddle!

Cabin Fever

After missing pretty much the entire summer Detecting season do to buying and selling a home and the move that goes with it,  I have finally been able to get out on 3 hunts over the last couple weeks..  Armed with my trusty Equinox 800 and the new software update, I was able to muster a few old coins out of some heavily hunted city parks..

I like the update. My depth meter is working better and it seems like the audio modulation has improved.. ?? The high conductor numbers seem a little more squirrelly but I’m digging anything in that range anyway..  I am re-hunting areas that my friend and I have hit hard with the CTX, E-Trac, and V3i. The Equinox has not disappointed!  Most of the finds are tricky signals. Either real deep, co-located with other metal, or on edge..  I have never been more confident in a Detector.

I found some American and foreign silver with the highlight being the tiny silver 1886 5 cent Canada Fish Scale. Those are tough to find.. Check out how thin this one is compared to the Mercury Dime it’s sitting on. Other notables are the two key date Wheat Pennies.. 1913 and 14 S in decent condition.. 

Bryan

A3FF2B24-94B5-496F-A7BB-2A25B5F0B736.jpeg

CF1BD0F0-88E9-4A2C-A4E2-A0C8ABFCCCBD.jpeg

B7565FF4-E27A-4FE8-B7A8-3CF4DF2772BC.jpeg

Nice Bryan!!!  I need to work my way up to the Spokane area to learn from the master!!

I don’t know about master but Your welcome any time.  We have some nice old parks in Spokane. They have been hit hard for many years but there are still a few oldies hiding amongst the can slaw and nails waiting to be saved.

Bryan