Headphones And Digging Tools

Sunray Pro Golds are my favorite for fit, function, and durability. A lot of people like Black Widows but for me the fit was not good and the volume control too coarse. For a digger for lawns I like a Lesche- no substitute for quality.

Merton

You may not be the most welcome person in a park if you use  a leche lawn rapier....

Consider learning to pinpoint with a rounded screwdriver and larger digging screwdriver...or get with the times and use an electronic pinpointer...

and please pick up all the trash you dig...in this case i am with the greenies-leave no tracks!

fred

I like the Nugget Buster or Grey Ghost headphones, they work great and don't break the bank. The Lesche is a great tool for parks and schools. Just learn how to properly dig out a plug, and take a small towel or something to set it all on so you can put it all back in the hole.

Sunray Pro is a go- in my book, I have a very neat digging tool from Mad Mining that cuts and removes a plug and when the plug is replace it hardly leaves a trace of the dig..............my 2 cents worth......

99% of my hunting is in urban parks and school yards.

ON the grass. These are the tools I use.

post-356-0-79187700-1421947273_thumb.jpg

The plastic rake is for tot lots with wood chips. 

The Rose clippers are far better for clearing away smaller tree roots.

The 10" plastic gold pan is for the removed dirt from below the root line of the grass. It keeps all the dirt in one place and is easy to replace back in the hole.

Using Hocky tape on the handles of your diggers will keep your hands from sliding up the handle in wet grass.

If a plug is dug and replaced properly no one will ever know you were there unless they see you.

You will never lose a target this way.

Think of yourself as a professional gardener.

• Like 3