Orx 9" HF In Coin Fast 13.3 Khz 2.5 Reaction 80 Gain

Today i did some testing with the ORX and the HF 9" coil in 13.3 KHZ on an 8" dime a 6" dime and a 7" penny in ground , and experimented and kept changing things and observing  and found i got the best hit on the targets at coin fast with a reaction of 2.5, and 13.3 KHZ 80 gain, the 80 gain was because higher in this mineralized sand chokes the signal  well after all that testing i got up to the hill of many nails and started swinging,  i dug several flat irons and cut nails , but then i got a nice two way signal and dug down a solid 7" and up comes a VF 1882 indian head penny . the soil hear is kind to copper  but i was just thrilled  the ORX really came thru even as a coin hunter  in fact this is the 1st coin off this hill with any detector

20200805_182413.jpg

20200805_182407.jpg

• Like 4

Nice save mr. Love those Xp machines. May want to try the 9x5 coil. It cuts thru the iron like a laser.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kickindirt said:

Nice save mr. Love those Xp machines. May want to try the 9x5 coil. It cuts thru the iron like a laser.

Thats the exact same setup that i use as a everyday machine,possibly not the deepest machine on the planet but saying that it wont miss much either,i am finding that running the machine in GMP mode 'without' any settings changed and running in 14khz works a treat.

The elliptical works a treat in between the stubble rows but its the target separation what this combination is all about.

• Like 1