What Happened To Sea?

Turhan

2 hours ago, Turhan said:

i never removed the coil cover on my machine since i got the machine which is 2021/9. month 

the thing is i dont know how to remove it and dont want to break it 😞 

It can be a bit scary.  I've removed mine dozens of times now over nearly 4 years.  (I don't hunt in water, so my situation isn't as extreme, though.)  Rather than grabbing it on one edge and trying to pull it off in one step, I work my way around, loosening locally as I go.  Sometimes it snaps back into place (when I wish it didn't) but at least I've broken any tension that might be localized there.  Think of the coil cover as a delicate but inflexible piece.  Avoid any action that will fold it back upon itself.  Go slow.

(I wonder if someone has done a YouTube video on this.  Not I as I feel an accomplishment just successfully taking a still shot....)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Turhan said:

the thing is i dont know how to remove it and dont want to break it 😞 

Here is a video on how to clean it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Here is a video

Yes, that's the right way to do it.  (I even learned a couple things watching this.)  It is more difficult when dirty, but the method he shows is still the right way; it just takes a little more time and patience when dirty.

At the end he mentions that some people use silicone or tape.  If that's to make it waterproof, maybe, but it'd better be a water tight seal or you've made yourself more headaches (with silicone).  You definitely don't need any of that for it to stay in place.  I can't imagine it coming off on its own -- it's really a snap tight fit.

• Like 2

Very well put above! Equinox covers are very easy to install and remove, compared to some others, like Tesoro's! And if you do happen to crack, or break one, they are cheap enough to repair, or replace!👍👍

On 2/13/2022 at 10:03 PM, PimentoUK said:

I think he is saying:
"The seabed is not flat, the tides/waves have made an undulating ripple pattern in the sand, like in this drawing.
What has caused this sand pattern, and is this why I cannot find any targets, now ? "

yes exacly what im trying to say thank you 🙂 

i finally get it looks like all the stuff went to very shallow waters which equinox can't detect unless you're standing on top i go hunt with pulsedive today and managed to find a silver necklace and a 14k gold band 

thank you all for your support looks like all the stuff went to very shallow waters which equinox can't detect unless you are standing on your feet so i decided to take my old machine (pulsedive) and found some amazing stuff on the other hand i also did a air test to my equinox it detects very well