My Last Beach Vacation

I really have to stop working so hard and get back out there.

You make me jealous.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Againstmywill said:

Where were you on vacation? 

North Myrtle Beach.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

I really have to stop working so hard and get back out there.

You make me jealous.

I doubt it. Keep at it.

9 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

I doubt it. Keep at it.

Please don't doubt it, I have been working 20 hour days for the past 4 months and I am worn out.

Today I am heading back home for a break and to be with family for the holidays.

When I wake up after a full 24 hour nap, I plan to go to Denny's and tell them to keep the pancakes and sausage coming. Then I will order lunch. I am tired of missing meals and sleep and want to do something other than work.

I miss swinging the detector or panning for gold that I don't even care if there is a foot of snow on the ground.

I should be back home in Illinois sometime Friday night and there better not be any snow when I get there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Valens Legacy said:

Please don't doubt it, I have been working 20 hour days for the past 4 months and I am worn out.

Today I am heading back home for a break and to be with family for the holidays.

When I wake up after a full 24 hour nap, I plan to go to Denny's and tell them to keep the pancakes and sausage coming. Then I will order lunch. I am tired of missing meals and sleep and want to do something other than work.

I miss swinging the detector or panning for gold that I don't even care if there is a foot of snow on the ground.

I should be back home in Illinois sometime Friday night and there better not be any snow when I get there.

I know how you feel. In the late 80's to 2000 I was away from home or sometimes would commute daily from Delaware to Virginia. No fun. Enjoy being home and I wish you success in whatever comes your way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Sovereign series, even though old, is still a top performer.  The BBS technology was a serious game changer.  Very nice saves. 

• Like 2

Nice! The Sovereign is an incredible detector. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 9:21 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

The Sovereign series, even though old, is still a top performer.  The BBS technology was a serious game changer.  Very nice saves. 

Yes sir. When I got the Original Sov. I was living in Delaware. I hit many of the old schools from the 30's to 50's. Dug a ton of old silver coins. Very distinct tones. Now we can journey back to a Whites 6db. Motion Disc. No more reverse discrimination. What's next? Enjoy the bumpy ride. My Eric Foster Goldscan 5C allowed me to Ravage the Red Dirt in Culpeper Virginia at the DIV Hunts. Ground balance pulse detectors a major game changer.