Message From Quest Detectors

DSMITH

Received a PM from Quest detectors on Facebook saying early March for the V80 and V60 is when they will hit the Market.

thought it was pretty cool they took the time to PM me personally, (Tail Features Wagging) LOL 

I replied back to them thanking them for reaching out and expressed my thoughts on the packages that will be offered for sale, I asked them to consider adding a third package for sale with just the V80 and the 9x5 coil, so we shall see here is hoping 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That’s way more than a good percent of other detector companies will do.

Thanks for passing it on to us. It will be interesting when the average guy gets his hands on one.

Chuck 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

That’s way more than a good percent of other detector companies will do.

Thanks for passing it on to us. It will be interesting when the average guy gets his hands on one.

Chuck 

I also expressed how offering a choice of three different packages would be a good thing, there are a lot of us including myself do not use a 11 inch or larger coil, and that a package with just the 9x5 coil would be an ideal package along with their other offerings would be a great thing, I also recommended doing the same for the the V60 would be good

• Like 3

well I did get confirmation from Quest in the same PM they said they are going to be offering a package with just the 9x5 so that is good news, in my opinion at least they are listening to their potential customers, they relayed to me that several dealers expressed this to them also

• Like 5

That would be a first that a detector company would offer just what the customer wants without having to buy something he she don’t want.

Chuck 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

That would be a first that a detector company would offer just what the customer wants without having to buy something he she don’t want.

Chuck 

Kinda surprised me Chuck, if it actually happens that would be something

Sounds like there may be another company like Nokta that actually seems to care about their customers besides just receiving their money.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Sounds like there may be another company like Nokta that actually seems to care about their customers besides just receiving their money.

My thoughts also Jeff

Gotta say of all the detectors coming out recently, this one intrigues me the most (V80). I both love and hate the Pinpointer Max, it saved me from digging a lot of iron before I got my D2, and every now and again today. The build quality is outstanding. It drives me nuts when it starts freaking out.

Having a discriminating pinpointer is a real bonus for relic hunting.

For sure the reviews will tell. It sure has some interesting features.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

... I both love and hate the Pinpointer Max, it saved me from digging a lot of iron before I got my D2, and every now and again today. The build quality is outstanding. It drives me nuts when it starts freaking out.  ...

Weird I have no pb with mine,  I use it since a year and it is very reliable . Perhaps your is faulty ?

• Like 1