Found An Awesome Piece With My Fors Gold Today...

Well against my better judgement I went out and tackled the 100 degree heat... I've been pondering going 1 mile from the house to close to 10 acres of tailing piles... So I turn my machine on ...set it ...ground balance and my first swing got a target... Was thinking to myself that it was probably my trusty friend 'ole tin foil' because if how broad the signal was...but now that I dig every target regardless of its sound I began to dig...the target id never went past 64-68 and never lower than 44-45... Well this was the result of my machines work...

The stone weighs 8.6 dwt... Unsure of how much gold is in the stone itself but out of the ground my machine is giving a signal of 56 no more no less...same # my buddy's 1/4 oz nugget gives...if that means anything...this is the biggest piece I have ever found ...I actually sat for a minute next to the hole with tears in my eyes cause I've worked real hard for this day....note my camera on my phone is a p.o.s.

post-552-0-47143200-1435346985_thumb.jpg

post-552-0-36762900-1435348112_thumb.jpg

post-552-0-61182500-1435348141_thumb.jpg

Man I know that feeling sitting next to the hole with a tear in the eye after so much work and finally snagging a big one. Congrats on a nice piece and there will be more to come!

WTG Nugget 65... I think a lot of us have been in that situation and certainly can appreciate your heartfelt experience. And you deserve that success.  :)

Let's hope that it will quickly be followed by another even better piece, thanks for sharing your outing with everyone and good luck.

Jim.