My Daughter's First Gold Find Inside My Trash Bin

Due to the high danger in entering the house with grains of sand and rusty materials when my woman is there, I keep my buttocks safe leaving any find that is not gold outside in the garden, inside a basket ...
I do not remember how many hunts ago I left this pendant and other coins in the basket, perhaps distracted by the rings, much heavier ... Also it is rare to see pendants with red paint ... It seemed like costume jewelry. Anyway with my daughter yesterday afternoon, we rummaged in the basket and I showed her how many coins that I discard can return as new with a bit of hard work .. She immediately noticed and took the little heart and asked me if she could keep it ...
I was surprised by the color, which I neglected to check well and with a lens I searched for the title engraving ..
With great surprise this 2.3g pendant is 18K and at the current price it is a find of respect!
I explained to my daughter that she will have a prize for this discovery, because I don't want her to wear gold at the age of 6 ...
I was about to throw a good part of everything I collect and leave only coins to clean up and she saved something that I had not even noticed that I had recovered ...
For the record, like an idiot I lost today's hunting session sleeping till late, after more than two weeks of decent waves stop and only 24 hours available before other waves arrive ... Too much wine and roasted meat last night ... Damned Italy

IMG_20200711_115200-min.jpg

IMG_20200711_114446-min.jpg

IMG_20200711_121224-min.jpg

Bravo! Your daughter has a good eye!
Congrats on that gold👍

That's a great story and there's a lesson for all of us. Pretty easy to miss things after a long tiring hunt, especially a night hunt. Dental crowns are easy to miss!

Never divide correct????????i got a deal with Madam i have to hoover any sanded part of the house................including the car

Hope you are well

RR

1 hour ago, Rivers rat said:

Never divide correct

The meaning is: divided but always together...The other phrase half is on the other hearth face...

I can't touch her Folletto otherwise I'd be in even more serious troubles...

I'm making a plan to realize my hunting shelter, far away from woman things in the house. 

1 hour ago, Skullgolddiver said:

"I'm making a plan to realize my hunting shelter, far away from woman things in the house"

Where I'm from those are called garages. :laugh:

5 hours ago, Compass said:

Where I'm from those are called garages. 

I think more of something like a fallout shelter, where I can stay silently to weld battery packs, where I can take a shower returning from the sea and possibly sleep when just Three hours later I have to be in the water again...My place...In two words...