It Was Only A Matter Of Time

Seeker....... are you going to try the smaller coil when it comes out next month?   If the larger coil does end up making it difficult to use there and here in the Gulf.....that may be our only recourse.   I dont mind working in the water with a small coil as long as im not loosing a ton of depth.... especially on the big gold.   I appreciate your honest evaluation of the machine Seeker.  Good, bad, and ugly so it can get looked at and resolved and give us the info we need if we want to buy one.  You arent a tester.... so we like hearing from those who have the machines.

20 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

I am forwarding the Seeker’s last post to FTP.

Rick,

FT fixed the potentiometer problem like they were supposed to. I did an air test and it seems to be working properly to me since I can pick up a nickel better than when I sent it in. I still need to do the coil pinch test at full sensitivity to try and narrow whatever problem there is, if there really is one. I will keep everyone posted as I go a long and report my findings.

2 hours ago, The Seeker said:

Rick,

FT fixed the potentiometer problem like they were supposed to. I did an air test and it seems to be working properly to me since I can pick up a nickel better than when I sent it in. I still need to do the coil pinch test at full sensitivity to try and narrow whatever problem there is, if there really is one. I will keep everyone posted as I go a long and report my findings.

The pinch test should be made at low pulse delay (7 to 8µs)