Paid The Dues for Success!

I agree with flak.... The dollars and cents has zero to do with the actual fun of being part of this lifestyle for must of us....

I never looked at this as a business to make money....

I look at it as a way to get out of town and stay sane..(as possible)

If I had had to equate this on a business profit and loss sheet I would be doomed...so I don't.....

I am also close to retirement, but I am not worried about what I paid for my detector....in fact that's one of the big reasons I got the best unit available while I am still working...so I could pay for it up front !

When I do retire I won't have to study about if I can or can't afford to buy the detector that gives the greatest edge on producing more gold in the poke than any other known detector today.

I would hate to be in retirement, living on my fixed income and sitting on the couch wishing I had bought one of these detectors while I was working.!

It doesn't use any gas, and it doesn't require a trailer..

I guess you could say the 7000 IS a major part of my retirement scheme.

And thank God I already paid for my healthcare when I decided to join the military.

And....

If I get bored and decide to move to an area that doesn't have gold, then I will sell it.... And pick up my beach detector..... Oh, wait a minute, that's part of my retirement GoBag too''

I have a lot of my friends and family that gasp when I tell them what ML7000 retails for...... I just point out in their shed or garage to that big old bass boat that has a gas sucking motor hanging on it that costs more than my detector!

Yeah, you just keep sacking up those "little dinks" Lucky..... I have seen your poke when it is full.... and I have seen it empty ....after you sell the gold....!!!

That's what is impressive to me..you don't hoard it...you just use it for whatever you want and then have fun going out and doing it all over again.

Your group is consistently on the gold...That's easy to see..

Carry on...

Paul

• Like 5

Paul,

One great post you made there! One day close you'll enjoy retirement as much as Robin & I and take full advantage of your time as you please. Thanks for your Service to our Country and to your continued service and care for us Veterans at the Reno Veterans Hospital...your goal is retirement! Until the next hunt

Rick

• Like 3

On ya Paul, just a slight correction, it is reFirement not retirement. Well that`s how I look at it. :)

• Like 1