Throw Away Those Metal Detectors And Use A Bit Of Wire Instead

53 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

Even the military has used dowsing for years along with several other government agencies.

Logical fallacy. The number of people that believe something or the length of time it has been believed has no bearing on whether it is true or not. In fact the government was implicated in a huge LRL purchasing scam not that long ago. You can fool most of the people most of the time, despite thoughts to the contrary. I should have been an LRL salesman, I’d be way richer than anyone using one. :laugh:

• Like 7

Steve,

Let me know if you are going to sell it after the demo! I want one! (Truth be known, it's really lightning bugs in the jar)! 🤣👍👍

• Like 1

https://www.usgs.gov/special-topic/water-science-school/science/water-dowsing?qt-science_center_objects=0#qt-science_center_objects

Read the paragraph: science behind dowsing.

Whether water dowsing or any other dowsing, none of this has any reality to it.

Advice: when posting links about a subject make sure the source is reputable. This one is from usgs.gov

• Like 1

I won't touch weather the government is "reputable" with a set of 10 foot dowsing sticks!!🤣👍👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

That’s exactly the opposite of what I think:laugh: Salem Witch Trials.... tell it to the witch. More

We all want to believe we are special in some way, and who would not like to have special super powers. I know I do! But if you claim to have super powers, that is a little bit extraordinary, don’t you think? I don’t think I am being ridiculous to think that if a person claims they can fly or walk through steel walls, that I’d want genuine proof of that. Dowsing is no different. It is a claim to a magical super power. That’s fine, but.....

F40DC896-2A94-46EA-9A99-C079726B37E2.jpeg

I’m special Steve, I have super powers when it comes to using a metal detector. 🤓 I honestly think I could find a gold nugget with a stick that has dog poop on the end if it, but I found out I’m not allowed to benefit from it monetarily. 😞

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

JP,

The "dog poop" stories are on another post today!🤣👍👍

• Like 2

I've laughed all my likes away! You guys are killing me!

Steve, can i have the stick when your done with it? I'm going to do what JP said!! Don't worry, i will give you both the credit! But not the gold!! 🤣👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You don't need any rod, sometimes just a good pair of eyes is enoug. Like in this clip. By the way, does anybody know who that is?

• Like 3
  • Oh my! 1

Wow! That's awesome! There's alot to be said about sight hunting! It's paid off for me at the beach a few times!

And it beats a sharp, gold finding, dog poop stick in the eye!🤣👍👍

(Sorry guys, it never gets old! And i need to go to bed now; I've gotten goofy)!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2