Rosie And Old Masionic Pendant

Back at the river, had some drizzle so I took the Kruzer out. Hitting along the banks I found bit of clad, pile of sinkers, round 2 piece button no back, a 47 rosie and this Masionic pendant that tested to be 10k gold, has some diamond chips in the middle and looks like onyx for the cross. Not cloisenette, actually cut stones so thinking this is an oldie. Pin in back is long gone and ribbon probbly rotted away. Has a name and lodge location which I scrubbed out. Will try to find and see if the ower is still alive or not. Initial searches for the name are not showing anything. Pendant weighs 8g.

IMG_1582.JPG

IMG_1583.JPG

IMG_1584.JPG

Great find!

They get really fancy, some have a Knight's head on top.

Templars... 😀 Any other stuff aside from the silver Rosie or all clad? That's a heckuva place you have there.

4th of July will keep me out of the river, too many boats.

Not a whole lot of time to dig the banks here with the tide you get maybe an hour or so. May have to toss the waders on and hit the edges of the gravel beds if I can. Doin well on lead edges of the gravel where stuff gets caught up in the rocks. Mud usually just has modern stuff. Inside curves is the best. Seems that way for most rivers anways.

Was lucky the weather has been nice cold and damp so not many boaters today.

Awesome find. Good to find gold.

Great finds and glad you were able to recover Them.

Good luck on your next outing.

Nice finds buddy, I like the masonic medal, and the silver is a win win.

First thought the rosie was clad and the cross some kiddie bling until I got home hehe.