** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

Likewise, I get notifications when you post. It's been quite the adventure reading this. And an eye opener. I've lived in CA all my life. I haven't heard anything like this. Some of the characters I'll remember for a long time. Like that guy that lives full time in the mountains and visited you for a day or two.  

All those hooligans that were just out to steel your gold. Whisky Jack the actual oldtimer who was around for the hydro mining and knew the mine. All kinds of interesting stuff. It's a real job and serious business I'm glad you wrote it down for all of us to read and enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I too have been an avid follower from day one. Got lost between fact & fiction but then just went along on the ride & have thoroughly enjoyed it. I did make the odd comment along the way. So thank you Ghostminer. Enjoy your time back home, as in the way you ended that season.

D4G 

• Like 1

Fact and fiction , it's all been a fun read .  Thank you !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWPROSP said:

Thank you Ghostminer for sharing an incredible story.  Have been with you from day one.

Take care

Many thanks to you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

And One More Time 😳 ......

Thanks for reading the journal.  RVPOPEYE IN THE HOUSE.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hunterjunk said:

Fact and fiction , it's all been a fun read .  Thank you !

Thank you very much.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dig4gold said:

I too have been an avid follower from day one. Got lost between fact & fiction but then just went along on the ride & have thoroughly enjoyed it. I did make the odd comment along the way. So thank you Ghostminer. Enjoy your time back home, as in the way you ended that season.

D4G 

Thank you a whole bunch.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tahoegold said:

Likewise, I get notifications when you post. It's been quite the adventure reading this. And an eye opener. I've lived in CA all my life. I haven't heard anything like this. Some of the characters I'll remember for a long time. Like that guy that lives full time in the mountains and visited you for a day or two.  

All those hooligans that were just out to steel your gold. Whisky Jack the actual oldtimer who was around for the hydro mining and knew the mine. All kinds of interesting stuff. It's a real job and serious business I'm glad you wrote it down for all of us to read and enjoy. 

Thank so much Tahoegold.

• Like 1