** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

45 minutes ago, Mike Furness said:

GhostMiner this may be the end of this series but maybe a new one on the horizon? Your writing and story telling keep me wanting more!

I have information on the mines & crews going all the way back to the 1870's there. Some of it was in the journal but there was quite a bit left out. Every now & then I used to post "Not In The Journal" info for the readers. I was thinking of putting more of this out here for the everyone. I think some people got sucked into this story like a long running TV series. I got interested in writing all this because of all the wild events that really did take place there. Some of it was fiction but some was fact. Also, I will be posting more about whether there was another mining season with the crew after 2002 and also what happened to Jacob who was definitely a real person. The story about what happened to Jed in 1936 was also true - he was murdered for his gold. Hang in there, I need a little break for now & will get some things going again. The pressure of writing continuous entries for over 2 yrs was not easy at times. I only missed a handful of days over that time period. I will be back. Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Thank you GhostMiner, I really did enjoy following this and looked forward to seeing the entries every day.

Cheers

1 hour ago, peterinaust said:

Thank you GhostMiner, I really did enjoy following this and looked forward to seeing the entries every day.

Cheers

Thank you very much. It has been a pleasure. 

I too have read every post since the beginning and have really enjoyed it. Lots of times after a hard day of work it is nice to take my mind to something else. Thanks.

• Like 2

GhostMiner  I have followed you on 4 forums and happy you settled on detectorprospector even after the disappointing episode on an Australian forum. Thanks a lot for your effort is was very interesting.

🦘

• Like 2

8 hours ago, matt said:

I too have read every post since the beginning and have really enjoyed it. Lots of times after a hard day of work it is nice to take my mind to something else. Thanks.

Thanks Matt.

2 hours ago, geof_junk said:

GhostMiner  I have followed you on 4 forums and happy you settled on detectorprospector even after the disappointing episode on an Australian forum. Thanks a lot for your effort is was very interesting.

🦘

Thank you very much.

I like several others have been with and enjoyed the stories since the very beginning. Look forward to anything new (or old) that you come up with in the future. Thank you.

Mike

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MikeT said:

I like several others have been with and enjoyed the stories since the very beginning. Look forward to anything new (or old) that you come up with in the future. Thank you.

Mike

Thank you Mike. 

• Like 1