Nokta/Makro Legend Available In USA

On 3/9/2022 at 8:59 AM, JCR said:

Please give serious consideration to a Concentric coil. At least a mid size, 6-8". That would be an Industry leading option for a SMF detector.

They made a nice selection of Concentric coils on the Racers and MMK, I'm sure they'll make one for the Legend unless there's some technical reason they cannot.

On 3/8/2022 at 8:54 PM, Chase Goldman said:

Does it preclude the use of wired phones like it does on the Legend?  If so, it's a no go for water usage, despite the battery itself being waterproof.  It's just not an accessory I see a need to pay for, even if discounted as part of a package deal, and like I said, not a fan of the 6" hockey puck accessory coil also included in with the pro pack. Just don't see a need to pay for accessories I don't need or want regardless of how good the package deal price is is on paper.  It's just my personal opinion and counterpoint to others who saw no sense in getting the standard package because of the favorable Pro Pack pricing. Nevertheless, I applaud Nokta for offering the choice of Pro and Standard options.  If a 10x5 coil existed and was offered in a package deal, then it might be a compelling offer to me despite my reservations about the external battery pack.

They often offer some additional sweeteners around the holidays, like another coil, pinpointer, diggers, etc. 

PERSONALLY I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM MAKE A WIRELESS INLINE PROBE FOR THE LEGEND!!!

On 3/9/2022 at 8:10 AM, Nokta Detectors said:

We do have a LG24 (9.5''X5.5'') in the works... other considerations are 9'' round and 12x9 or 10x7 elliptical...

If this is a closed loop DD design, that would be a great coil.  I like the LF24, but I like the GK26C far better for both relic hunting as well as getting the most out of the gold/prospecting modes on the Legend 👍

On 3/10/2022 at 4:11 AM, Chase Goldman said:

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Never ever use those words on an earnings call 😂

On 3/10/2022 at 7:26 AM, GB_Amateur said:

..Another option for consideration is a 4"x6" concentric such as the one Fisher made for its F75 family -- same sweep coverage but with a narrow nose to fit between rocks, etc.)  And while we're at the wishing well, how about making it the full closed housing design like Cal_Cobra argues for above on the elliptical DD.  Even without vegetiation attacking from the top, scrubbing desert sand/soil leads to material building up inside the strengtheing webs when an open coil is mated with a solid skidplate -- very annoying and time wasting.  When used for prospecting, some prefer dropping material on top of the coil and listening for a response to find tiny nuggets -- another excellent reason for a fully closed coil housing.

That's a great little coil!  Much better than a round 6" although possibly not as deep 🤔

Agree with everything on the closed coil housing, it's a win-win design all the way around 👍