A Little Deus II Weirdness In The Woods Today!

mudwhale

Weird thing today hunting. I didn't like the audio tones and discovered that when I turned on the machine, it was in Square tones not PWM which I prefer. I tried changing it in the field but PWM wasn't on the menu. Only Square tones was there. I get home, turn on the machine and PWM is back. Any ideas??
đŸ¤”

That’s weird..what program were you using?

54 minutes ago, Ogliuga said:

That’s weird..what program were you using?

It was the same in all the programs. The only mode available in the Audio type menu was Square tones. It's working fine now.

Ah ok...I’d have told you to update again but, if everything works fine now, it’s ok! 

Your case may be different, but the same thing happened to me yesterday because I chose Option > Audio > Audio Type. That screen offers only PWM and Square tones. 

Later I figured out that instead I needed to do Menu > Discri > Expert Button > Tones and then use + to scroll to Full Tones. 

5 hours ago, SwiftSword said:

Your case may be different, but the same thing happened to me yesterday because I chose Option > Audio > Audio Type. That screen offers only PWM and Square tones. 

Later I figured out that instead I needed to do Menu > Discri > Expert Button > Tones and then use + to scroll to Full Tones. 

When I went to Menu > Discri > Expert Button > Tones everything was good. I like Pitch mode over Full tones.  It was when I went to Option > Audio > Audio Type, All I could select was Square tones. PWM was not there at all to select from. Right now everything is good and working fine. 

• 2 months later...