50+ Hours Of The Deus 2… It Works Good

Over 50 hours of swinging the coil now.

I swung all day yesterday and found several wheats, 3 shoe buckles and numerous relics at a permission. I went to charge the coil last night but failed to have good contact on the charging clip and the coil was near dead. 

This morning here at home I had to pull out the V3i with Sef 8x6. I swung this coil for well over an hour and found a piece of can slaw, a pull tab, a dozen round nails and several rusty cut nail blobs. I was running 3 frequency and digging anything that gave even a blurred response in any of the 3 frequencies. Just hoping to get something worthwhile or anything.

Well by now the Deus coil had charged enough and I had had enough of the V3i.

With the Deus 2 and 11” coil, over the next 4 hours I dug anything that gave me a positive repeating response. I was really trying to find deeper targets so I ran my own coin shooter program.

Approximately 5 of my digs where large iron but I can live with this, I dug a pistol a couple nights ago. Today was no gold or silver but nearly 50 non ferrous targets came out today, from this yard where nothing remained for other detectors. The nails you see in the picture and the majority of iron was found in the holes with the non ferrous targets. Around 60 digs in 4hrs. There is gold to be found and the Deus may be the machine to find it.

DA9CD5B7-EA7F-449C-A416-72B91C21800F.jpeg

• The title was changed to 50+ Hours Of The Deus 2… It Works Good