Is Garrett About To Release A New Gold Prospecting Pi?

Garrett Axiom party.  Heck yeah.

20220426_172332.jpg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axiom Pulse Induction...  I'm liking it.

Found someones gold nugget container and YES it even had gold in it.

20220426_182429.jpg

And you can choose between the old ATX audio or the classic Minelab sound…….😂 

That’s rubbing their face in it 👍

All boxes ticked as far as I can tell…….but we’ll have to see if it performs as promoted.

There is a reason I was out of cell range :wink: The release announcement WAS a total surprise. I had no idea it was coming when it did.

I have to run to post office, will have some comments soon. I want to be clear though. I’m not wanting to be a salesperson, and I’m not wanting to get drug into the this versus that B.S. either. It’s an extremely competitive detector, well worth consideration, but I’ll recuse myself as biased when it comes to some of this. I’ve been after Garrett for ages to do this, they finally got a new CEO who listened intently, and in large part, delivered almost everything I’ve been asking for. Hats off to the entire Garrett team, but especially Steve Novakovich, for making this long held dream of mine a reality. Thank you!!

I’ll say this, the Axiom with 11” elliptical mono is deadly on bread and butter nuggets. And, the Axiom with 13” mono will better balance to, and punch through, thick Tahoe magnetite better than any detector I’ve ever used. :smile:

9D3D2F04-2B5D-4EE0-8088-A32583FE7AEE.jpeg

Nice looking detector! Hats off to Garrett. Sounds like it will be a decent performer in multiple situations.