A Scientific Methodology

klunker

A recent nocturnal atmospheric event caused ethereal aqueous particles to change there physical state and loose the ability to remain in suspension thus, by the force of gravity, declined in altitude until reaching an impermeable layer and forming a cryogenically unpleasant layer over the local auriferous matrix, which complicates the use of digitally controlled induction of an electro-magnetic field used to obtain relatively pure elemental mineral particles thereby causing me to retreat to my laboratory where I will be evaluating the thermal convective distribution of controlled carbonization of organic cellular compounds.

Or----- It snowed last night and I can't go detecting so I'm sitting by the wood stove.     

If you can't be outside, tending a woodstove is not a bad thing at all, if you have a good book and maybe your pipe.

Be a man!

265394562_beaman.thumb.jpg.15cc91d3f0efcfd5e09df441bde70a60.jpg

Glad I am in southern AZ 70 degrees and still able to detect perfect weather

I'm sure this is a false alarm on winter being here.  Check back in December and there won't be any snow to speak of and we'll be getting a 'climate change' report that says he didn't need to stop after all.