My 2022 Haul

46 silver coins, however one of Roosevelt dimes came from a coinstar and my kids found that one, so 45 is my official total for the year.  Two of those were foreign coins:  a 1922 British half crown and a 1943 Norwegian 25 ore.  I also got an 1867 Italian 10 centesimi copper.  In the pic are my only gold finds for the year, both are rings; a 10k and a 14k.  Since I started detecting about 6-7 years ago, this is my 3rd highest fty total.  However, this year had 5 big silvers; 3 walkers, 1 barber half and the half crown.  It was my year of the half. Lol!   I’m pretty happy with my total.  I was hoping for 50, but it just didn’t happen.  Silver’s getting harder to find around here and if I don’t get some good permissions this year, I doubt if I’ll beat 2022’s total.  It’s fun trying though!

85323D05-8F61-4F2B-B213-7C451389F2D0.jpeg

Killer stuff NC! Looks like you got some pretty great places to hunt, but I know what you mean about finding more. 🙄 I picked up another 100 acre farm today, but who knows what might be there. Or not.

Top shelf detecting. 👍 I was glad to up my gold this past year from 1 or 2 to some, silver has been about average - not much 🤣

Very nice saves, and I am so glad that you did not post a picture of all the trash that you must have dug to recover those items. That would have been a whole truck load of trash if it were in this area.

Good luck in this new year on your hunting and stay safe out there.

• 2 weeks later...