I'll Be Offline For Some Time

Good luck to you on this set back, and prayers out to you and your family. I am sure that they will be waiting on you hand and foot for some time as you take it easy and recover.

That's what someone else I know did to his family and it worked out well. Within a few weeks he was up and around doing things for himself. The doctor asked him why it took so long for him to do the basic things himself and he just smiled and said he was married and that was the first time his wife thought he might die. Only took 25 years for her to realize that he was there for her all the times she needed him so she did what he asked and helped him out.

Don't worry about this surgery as they have perfected this type of procedure and people come through with flying colors. Just take it easy and don't over do it.

I think you will be back on here pronto, as you suffer the same "ilness" as the rest of us; that being the "gold" bug!! Doesn't matter what form it takes, all I know is, when I'm not doing it, I'm constantly reading what others are doing and finding, and of course researching! Seems to be way more than I actually get to do it!😂

Gods speed, and best wishes for a speedy recovery, and many more "golden" years!!🙏🍀👍👍

Best of Luck to You !!!