Great that you are still getting results from the AQ! Must have been nice to get into the water and hunt while it's still warm.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Great that you are still getting results from the AQ! Must have been nice to get into the water and hunt while it's still warm.

Thank You, Very Blessed both AQ's still work fine and do what I need.

Yes, It was great to get wet again too! I had my oldest grandson for the summer, we did a lot of time together, him helping me with remodeling the home and just having fun times doing different things. Never got a chance to take him detecting but that is on the list for someday. He's back in school now so I can get all back to normal here.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, tvr said:

Glad to hear you are in the water again. Sounds like it was a great summer with the grandson. They grow up so fast; blink and they are all grown.

Thanks TVR, they do grow up fast for sure. Got some interesting weather coming everyone's way on the east coast.. Good Luck buddy!

image.thumb.jpeg.677d93ea88586f05eb11d7c7d2f46b7d.jpeg

On 8/24/2023 at 10:37 AM, Bill (S. CA) said:

Nice to have you back in the drink, Joe!  Cool ring.  Weird to not see the Excalibur>

Thanks Bill! .... Kind of excited again about getting out. Watching all very close,,,

On 8/24/2023 at 7:39 AM, Jim in ma said:

Its Great to here you are back out at it.  

The AQ is my go to detector as well  the TDI BH sits in the corner now.

Jim

Thank you Jim! It's good to have a back in the TDI, a very good machine.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Got some interesting weather coming everyone's way on the east coast.

If it stays close to the coast but just east of the bay, it could suck a lot of water out. Good luck and stay safe!

• Like 1