My Rye Patch Experience

Condor

Condor - Nice swinging! ? Particularly in that heat. 

Lucky Lundy, Lunk (Keith), Steve & Chris, Gerry McMullen - a few more, are the reining masters of RP these days.  Just saying that you learned about RP from one of the masters for sure.

Guest Jennifer

Hi Condor.... Forgive if you answered this... Are you still in Rye Patch? I'm in Winnemmuca and headed there in 5 minutes.... I'm going to check out the pub I was told about, have no cell service, waiting on My cell to get unlocked (it's Canadian).... Will be on email if I can find open internet near there..

Jen

Guest Jennifer

Great post Condor, I hope I have 1/10th the experience you did... Relaxing tonight and heading up to the hills tomorrow... If you all don't hear from me in a week.... send more batteries.... FOR THE DETECTOR!!!! ?

Jen

Condor,

I couldn't believe, you stayed a few more days!  I was deep fried.  Rudy and I, had a great time detecting with you...hope our humor didn't offend, lol. I can guarantee you, you can use the same low and slow in Yuma to increase the growth of your poke.  I've been up in the woods a couple times this week and it seemed like a cake walk detecting under the big pines all day vs Rye Patch death hunt!  Cooler days are a page away on my Calendar...thank goodness!  Until the next hunt

Rick