Minelab USA Price Increase Is Official. That Bites

What is the Manticore incentive?

• Like 1

Yeah, maybe an octopus sucked up that ring and pooped it out at some point.🤷‍♂️💩

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

That ring does look like it came from a hole.  A hole in the ear?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 12/18/2023 at 6:54 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

I was using the Manticore on this trip when I found the Chompers and the big gold ring.  13.5 grams and yes the last pic shows the details of the ring.

Not too bad my friend. See price tag below

Bulgary.thumb.jpg.73b10136ee17c2d7fd180f0c2f34dfbc.jpg

• Like 3
  • Oh my! 3

On 12/18/2023 at 8:03 AM, rvpopeye said:

I just gotta know Gerry......

Do you ever worry about sneezing with all that gold you put in there ?

What's the water temp down there ?  Ya look a bit soggy. 😎

So far I have never swallowed a ring or lost my dentures.  I have swallowed (in years past) a couple tiny nuggets I was holding under my lip since I didn't have a nugget holder.

There was actually a Warning Alert sent out while I was down there about a big temperature drop.  For 3 days of my trip, the air temp was colder than the water temp of 83 degrees.  I almost always hunt in the water not on the beach. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, D&P-OR said:

Gerry-----You're liable to get a disease stickin all that stuff in your mouth!-----Take that ring fer instance---you never know where it's been! ha ha

You actually are correct.  Yes I have caught some type of virus while down there before.  It's part of learning when traveling.  Now I take a probiotic pill every day the week before and each day while there.  I also eat a yogurt each day a week before and eat yogurt each day while there. Plus I flush my ears each evening with hydrogen peroxide.  

Now I usually don't put rings in my mouth, but when I get a whopper, I know I have friends on DP who will not look at a pic of mine unless they get to see me stuffing it in my mouth.  Have to keep the members happy.

• Like 6