Early Field Review Of AlgoForce E1500

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

It is why you see so many triple A company names.

They should have called it the "Aardvark".......this way you get the "AA" and a tough little burrowing animal that will unearth the nuggets for you.

Aardvark.jpg

10 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Added the E1500 to the Detector Database and noticed that due to the company name starting with an A they will be first in alphabetical lists. Smart move that even if it was not planned. It is why you see so many triple A company names.

Is that why Whites went under. 😀

Well then XP are doomed! 

On another note, I've seen a report elsewhere now whereby a guy tested his newly arrived Algoforce on an 0.01 of a gram nugget with the 12x8" NF EVO, and picked it up at about 5cm, so, it's quite possible it's exceeding the 6000 and 7000 with aftermarket coils performance on small gold.  I'll soon find out.

Mines landed in NZ, and now customs officers are sitting there in awe admiring it.

Algoforcetracking.jpg.5d73d589699b09f2f180f6aae6541045.jpg

5 hours ago, phrunt said:

On another note, I've seen a report elsewhere now whereby a guy tested his newly arrived Algoforce on an 0.01 of a gram nugget with the 12x8" NF EVO,

Wow! That’s must be a record for a PI detector. My PI record has been 0.025 gram and it had to be just the right shape too. To my knowledge only a VLF in low mineralized ground has been able to do that small of a speck.

The target ID if able to pick it up must of been a 1 

I guess we our seeing a new era in pulse induction, glad it happening in my lifetime, was losing hope till now.

.01 gram? Will that leave any time left to dig a piece of real gold? 

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

On another note, I've seen a report elsewhere now whereby a guy tested his newly arrived Algoforce on an 0.01 of a gram nugget with the 12x8" NF EVO, and picked it up at about 5cm, so, it's quite possible it's exceeding the 6000 and 7000 with aftermarket coils performance on small gold.  I'll soon find out.

I have some small stuff I've found with VLF's. The stuff under .05 gets hard to hit even with the 6000. I've got a few .03 gram nuggets the 6000 will hit right on top of the ground, but they are flat solid nuggets. I'm not all that interested in the really small stuff under .10 grams when it comes to the Algoforce. Rather I'm interested in how deep it will hit the .10 gram and up stuff compared to the 6000. That could open up a whole lot of new ground for nuggets between .10 and .50 grams.

Will you guys please desist in callings specks nuggets. Buy a gold pan if 'dust' turns you on.

5 hours ago, abenson said:

I'm not all that interested in the really small stuff under .10 grams

That’s going to add a lot of small pellets to the daily count for sure, I might lower sensitivity a bit to avoid this problem though 😀

What I really like is this detector adds the user control options I liked on the GPX 5000 including coil options and then morphs into a somewhat mix of GPX 6000 / Equinox for sensitivity.

I am also looking forward to see what it can do on a 1 gram piece, anything larger than this, I have the option to use my deeper punching detectors.

Victoria has spoilt you big time Reg, dust below 1 gram has been/is FNQ bread and butter, no way a pan can compete with detectors here.