Using The D2 Relic Program For Relics? More Spanish Silver

• The title was changed to Using The D2 Relic Program For Relics? More Spanish Silver

Glad you were able to get out & have a good day. It’s nice when everything comes together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Relic program with tweaks is hotter than a pistol.Personally I have had better success with it than any other and that includes a wide open goldfield program.Very consistent array of impressive finds as usual.

• Thanks 1

Great hunt again and glad you found some nice items.

Your Nox is still crying to get back out there with you, and you never know what she will find.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

• Thanks 1

Very nice hunt.

7 hours ago, Doc Bach said:

Relic program with tweaks is hotter than a pistol.Personally I have had better success with it than any other and that includes a wide open goldfield program.Very consistent array of impressive finds as usual.

That's for sure. I really like the audio depth indication, while nothing is particularly deep except for really large iron objects, it's great to know by ear what tools you need to use to dig the target.

There is merit to my custom programs, but to deal with less noise makes for a longer hunt. πŸ‘

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Great hunt again and glad you found some nice items.

Your Nox is still crying to get back out there with you, and you never know what she will find.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

Thanks VL,

The Nox may get out today, a reader posed a question that made me curious. πŸ€” I'm going to go back to where I dug the cut Reale with the Equinox and the 10x5, and bring the Deus and 9" with me as well. I want to see if the Deus has found everything there was to find.

I also want to try out some APTX-LL Bone conduction headphones I got. πŸ™‚

• Like 4

3 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Very nice hunt.

Thanks George, I'll probably never find as much Spanish silver as you have, but 3 in less than a month is really fun. πŸ™‚

• Like 1

Incredible finds for sure.Β  I've yet to find a site like yours.Β  I did find a 179? flowing hair cent with the White's TDI SL a few years back.Β  Glad the Deus is working for you.

Β 

• Like 2

Thanks Mark,

I often wonder whether a PI would make any difference here, but we've tried the Axiom, and while it is awesome it's still pretty much a dig it all proposition. Like the D2 it's not perfect on iron. Digging a ton of junk kinda makes you run to get your Deus. πŸ˜€

Your original question got me curious, and today I'm going to take the Equinox 600 out to the field where I found the cut Reale. I'm going to search the same spot with the 10x5, if I find anything else it will show for the most part that it's a toss up other than the things I mentioned about the Deus being more waterproof and aΒ lotΒ more configurable.

The D2 with the 13x11" coil weighs less than the Equinox with the 10x5", so that's a plus too for a geezer like me. πŸ™‚

I'll post something here tonight.

• Like 1