I Got High Today

• The title was changed to I Got High Today

Good on you Doc, looks like the Order Picker is just the thing. 

That order picker will sure make it easier for you Doc, glad you found something that will most likely make things much easier for you

how stable is that order picker when its fully extended up with boxes and other stuff, plus a person

It weighs about 1900 pounds, with about 1650 pounds of that being in the base due to weight plates and the batteries.  It's amazingly stable.  I picked it up in California it was strapped to a pallet.  They loaded it in my trailer with a forklift.  I expressed concerns that it might tip over.  They told me, it's not going anywhere, it's like a toothpick sticking out of a concrete block.

So I drive 300 miles back to Las Vegas, I go from sea level to over 5000 feet going over the mountains.  I got home and that thing had not moved an inch.

I will admit, taking it all the way to the top does have a bit of a "Holy Mother of Jesus" factor to it.

It's made by a company that also makes forklifts so they know all about weighting things properly.  In one of their videos they show a guy driving it down the aisle while he is raising the thing up in the air.  I don't think I'll be doing any of that trick driving.  Just take it where I need it.  Stop it, raise it up, scream all the way, lower it and cry. LOL

Doc

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Look up in sky it’s a bird no it’s a plane no guys it’s just Doc on his Order Picker again .

What they say Some got it and others got to go get it.

Doc you for sure have got it.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2