Yes Skull. Great work and beautiful finds.  Proof that hard work and adapting your equipment to your environment will always pay off.  Always a pleasure following your posts.

• Thanks 1

Very nice.

• Thanks 1

Glad to see you hitting the gold again, and I know that the hard work has paid off for you.

Keep up the good work and good luck on your next hunt. Stay safe out there and bring home the gold.

• Thanks 1

Regained confidence through finds.  More to follow.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, The_Stalker said:

Yes Skull. Great work and beautiful finds.  Proof that hard work and adapting your equipment to your environment will always pay off.  Always a pleasure following your posts.

Right now, I find myself having to compare two detectors and determine for sure what I could do without.

The results are already quite clear, and I am not happy about that, because I demand from a modern high-end instrument, an effectiveness at the level at least similar to that of a technology that is more than 10 years old.

Instead, I don't.

Instead, I perceive a significant loss of time in qualifying a low conductor signal and the resulting ineffectiveness over time of the air-limited session.

1 hour ago, Valens Legacy said:

Glad to see you hitting the gold again, and I know that the hard work has paid off for you.

Keep up the good work and good luck on your next hunt. Stay safe out there and bring home the gold.

Finally, after two weeks fighting with extreme overburden and forced to some unproductive reverse dredging, the miracle of the new moon is doing better as usual 🏴‍☠️

• Like 1