Gold Seeker 5000 Training Day

Not terribly long ago I Hooked up with Gold Seeker 5000 and jumped on the opportunity to get some training from him in Arizona.  Had a great time, met some awesome people, and even got into some gold.  I'm generally not the type that makes new friends overnight but for some reason this experience was quite different.  I did make a friend in a matter of days on this trip.  As a matter of fact I made a couple friends (shout out to BMc).

I had such a good time I was bragging about this to my old man.  He was intrigued enough to sign up for a training with as well.  I had the privilege of being invited to tag along.  This trip was a one day trip in a quite remote area of Montana.  

On our way up to our spot we crossed a wolf track.  If you look at the picture below you can get an idea of how big these dogs get.  Had to break out the chain saw and build a bridge in one spot to navigate into the area.  

Reese did an amazing job of tending to my father.  Day started a bit slow and we didn't get onto any gold for the first couple hours but we started to get onto in later in the day.  I was able to find 4 little chunkers, and my Father was able to get his first piece with his Gold Monster.  One of these was my first find with the GPZ.  Special thanks to Lunk and Gerry for the training at the Rye Patch to make that a possibility.

It rained 2 days prior to this and I was just informed that my folks have 6" of snow today.  We caught the weather just perfect.  Not sure if everyone would agree but I'm of the opinion that the weather broke on this day due to destiny.  Couldn't have been a better day.  Really enjoyed getting out with my dad and a man that has contributed so much to improving my skills in this field.  

Thanks again Gold Seeker 5000!

-4739313787238097551.jpg

-8743115958026745144.jpg

-6923027329242162951.jpg

994630137347882070.jpg

WTG!

Thanks Chris, it was a good time. It was good to see you again. I took a ride up to see how close I could get to one of my claims a couple hours ago and I made it all the way down in there. Walked down to see what kind  of ground I will be able to hunt in the morning and I have plenty of ground to swing the 19" Evo and not run out of ground before the rest of the snow melts. It was spooky walking in there. I was calling out hey bear, hey bear, go on git bear 🐻. Lol 😂 🤣

I will be getting my signs put up in the morning and getting all of my cellular game cameras put back up.

IMG_20240510_155837379_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240510_155330632_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240510_155229571_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240510_155147981_HDR.jpg