First 2 Hour Hunt With The Nox 800

412577405_FirstNoxhunt.thumb.jpg.14649ecd5635d5b68644d86b6dcc8654.jpg                                         

After work a quick 2 hour hunt with the Nox 800. I hunted in Field 2 . It ran really steady. The last time I was there I had 3 or 4 non ferrous items in 6 hours of hunting. I feel that if I had had a full day I would have had a heap more targets with the Nox. Guy's with the few hours I've had with the 800 I am already impressed. The very smallest button was a 9 on screen and I can safely say that I would not have found that with my explorer %100. The tone was low and soft and deep! The circular bronze item is a first for me here in the US. I've found these before in the UK. I believe it is part of a specific kind of woven button. 

Another Wow moment was the shell casing. It was a high number mixed in with a pile of iron sounds and numbers. There was so much Iron in that spot I knew again I would not have detected the target. Back out again on Friday after work ? I'm not going to lie,  its a learning curve but I think I did ok for the first couple of hours. 

All the best 

Sillllvar

NICE job on your first hunt, sillllvar!

Sounds like you will get along just fine with the Equinox!

Steve

I'll admit, my Equinox teaches me something new each trip.  I truly love this machine over all others.

I'll be taking the 800 out to a similar type site today, albeit not as old as yours, where non-ferrous finds of any kind have all but dried up.  When I first read about the Nox this was the first place I thought of taking it to see if it truly is a game changer.

Good or bad, results to follow.