New Cable Channel Tv Show Starts Monday14 Jan 2019

I recognize these guys from a cancelled show about searching for gold in Greenland (was it Ice Cold Gold?).  You never know about these and you don't want to get your hopes up, but I'm going to check it out.

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/lost-gold

At first I didn't care for it but since this post I've given it another go.

I thought it was going to be heavy on reenactment, however now they have the detectors out and least.

They seem fairly green, they just exchanged awkward looks at each other as one was dressed in brand new waders while the other was wearing half a wet suit lol.

Opps he's just got discouraged by his first can and declared he is going to discriminate those so he can only hear the gold lol. ?  (The big gold amalgam )

Watched episode 1 last night -- disappointed but not surprised.  It reminds me of Josh Gates in Expedition Unknown, but without Josh's humor.  Appears they at least negotiated with White's to give them detectors, whether or not they are getting paid to use/show them on air.  TM808, MX-Sport, and MXT (or is it V3i/VX3?).

I'll give it another chance next week.  At least it's not all about backstabbing conflict like some of the gold mining shows have turned into.

5 hours ago, pino2000 said:

On 1/15/2019 at 1:38 PM, GB_Amateur said:

Watched episode 1 last night -- disappointed but not surprised.  It reminds me of Josh Gates in Expedition Unknown, but without Josh's humor.  Appears they at least negotiated with White's to give them detectors, whether or not they are getting paid to use/show them on air.  TM808, MX-Sport, and MXT (or is it V3i/VX3?).

I'll give it another chance next week.  At least it's not all about backstabbing conflict like some of the gold mining shows have turned into.

5 hours ago, pino2000 said:

Watched scene 1 the previous evening - disillusioned however not astonished. It helps me to remember Josh Gates in Expedition Unknown, yet without Josh's diversion. Shows up they in any event consulted with White's to give them locators, regardless of whether they are inspiring paid to utilize/demonstrate them on air. TM808, MX-Sport, and MXT (or is it V3i/VX3?). 

I'll give it another shot one week from now. At any rate it's not tied in with manipulating strife like a portion of the gold mining indicates have transformed into.

Regardless if you're a walking Thesaurus or doing trials on an English to mo' bettah English translation application, you've made an error.. Yours says there was consultation with White's.. Original says there is an illusion of discussion with White's.. Not the same thing.. Potential for possible massive nuclear level destruction on a worldwide scale due to inaccurate translation = High Alert..! Back to the Slanglish drawing board with your inaccurate self..

On 1/15/2019 at 10:38 AM, GB_Amateur said:

I also watched the show last night and my feelings were the same, somewhat disappointed, but I'll watch another episode before deciding to continue watching or not.